Telesales Executive required by a leading Fortune 100 company and globally renowned fuel supplier at their office in Bradford, West Yorkshire
Competitive basic salary with attractive commission structure/Bonus
Full time, Monday to Friday (8.30 am to 5 pm)
Internal Sales Negotiator/Sales Executive required to build relationships with new and existing business customers in the UK and promote and sell leading energy solutions.
The company is a global leader and recognized as being one of the world’s leading suppliers of energy solutions to businesses and utilities and this role is important in supporting its growth globally.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with potential clients by telephone and email, building rapport and providing prospects with required information in a professional format
- Identify/qualify the businesses and decision-makers that the company wants to target to exceed individual targets on a consistent basis
- Making outbound calls to grow sales.
- Liaise with Suppliers to request and negotiate the best prices
- Ensure all pricing is done accurately and in a timely manner
- Achieve all daily, weekly, and monthly KPI’s
- Apply company values in all day to day activities
PERSON SPECIFICATION (BACKGROUND AND SKILLS):
- Work experience gained in business to business sales roles (telesales or face to face sales) is essential and a desire to build a career in telephone sales and account management
- A passion to build a career in sales and strong customer service skills and experience are required.
- Excellent customer service skills are essential
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills and stakeholder management skills are essential
- Strong attention to detail is essential
- Strong IT skills that include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Email & Web) awareness and experience is essential
- Strong data entry skills and high levels of accuracy are essential
Click to apply today, you don’t want to miss this amazing opportunity!