New opportunities for a Line Leader to join a leading FMCG business at their new state-of-the-art chilled food facility near Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire.
£10.40-12.40 dependent on experience. Competencies will be assessed at the interview. *
*Excellent benefits & overtime when required
You will have previous experience in a line management/Line leader role, ideally, either a Food, Fresh Produce, or FMCG/ Production/Manufacturing environment, have excellent attention to detail, and be a great team player.
You will be assisting the Senior Section Leader with meeting and fulfilling daily customer orders in the most cost-effective way, whilst meeting their specifications and maintaining H&S requirements.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Carry out safety checks to ensure the machinery is in a good and safe working condition, completing relevant check sheets at the start and end of shift.
- Drive production lines to fulfill daily customer orders in the most cost-effective way, whilst meeting their specifications, efficient packing operation, and maintaining H&S requirements on a day-to-day basis.
- Carry out Check Weigher calibration at the start of the day and as and when required.
- Record downtime on Rubicon.
- Ensure production start-up checks are carried out before production commences and production procedure checks and other check sheets are adhered to.
- Completing production job sheets and taking them to the Production office for processing.
- Ensure all packaging is removed from previous production runs to the correct area.
- Ensure machinery is regularly cleaned, removing fruit/packaging from previous production runs.
- When operating the machine ensure all health & safety requirements are met and maintained and any breakdowns or inefficiencies have been recorded and reported to the Production Supervisor and Maintenance team.
- Ensure line is clean at the end of the shift as per cleaning schedule and all records are updated and signed off.
This is an excellent opportunity not to be missed. Click to apply today