Crooton Limited – Website Privacy Statement
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by our conditions of use, which together with this Website Privacy Statement govern Crooton Limited’s relationship with you in relation to the use of this website.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our Website.
Website Hosting and Links from our Site
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor the website hosts provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timelines, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited without the permission of Crooton Limited. Unauthorised use of such material may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- As indicated, this website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of any linked website(s)