Fantastic opportunity for a Chemotherapy Nurse who is qualified in administering chemotherapy to join the UK’s leading full service, clinical provider of healthcare out-of-hospital – various roles in North London, North West, and East London areas
Salary Circa £37816 dependant on experience and outstanding benefits package
Fully expensed company car and fuel card or a car allowance of £4250 per annum plus mileage
On offer is a robust and flexible reward package including:
- Fully expensed company car and fuel card or a car allowance of £4250 per annum plus mileage
- NMC fees paid for
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare cover after two years’ service
- Death in service (4 x salary)
- Annual holiday – 33 days inclusive of bank holidays
- Mobile phone and tablet device
- Weekend and evening enhancements
- Online benefits portal – discounts on high street stores, holidays, days out, etc
- Comprehensive 8 days paid residential induction
- Support with revalidation
- Health and Wellbeing package
As a Chemotherapy Nurse, you will deliver gold standard, one-to-one, holistic care in the comfort of the patient’s home. Work for us, and remember the reason why you became a nurse, it’s your opportunity to make a real difference in peoples’ lives every single day.
For a qualified Chemotherapy Nurse role, you will need to be in administering Cytotoxic drugs, Cannulate, and have experience undertaking clinical assessments.
This is a remote role traveling to visit patients in their home setting, therefore it is crucial that you have a full UK driving license.